Situated off Blackcarr Road in an excellent location for schooling, transport, motorway network and shops, this lovely home has been refurbished within the last four years. The work done included an overhaul of the heating system to include a new boiler and refitting of both the kitchen and bathroo...
Situated off Blackcarr Road, this lovely family home is finished to a very good standard throughout. All the rooms are of a good size especially for a home in this price bracket. It offers: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, PVCU Double Glazing Conservatory. Three excellent Bedrooms, Bathroom, Se...
Instructions are received from the Executors to offer this lovely FREEHOLD family home which although dated, has been very well maintained over the years. Of SPECIAL note is the attached garage 28'3" x 12'1" which could very easily be converted into living accommodation subject to BUILDI...
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.