NEW TO THE MARKET!!!!!!!!!, This superb extended detached bungalow has been comprehensively refurbished to a particularly high specification. The immaculate accommodation comprises: Entrance porch with new external and internal doors and polished tiled floor. The entrance hallway leads on to a well-proportioned living room with bi-folding doors to the garden. A fantastic open-plan dining kitchen with integrated appliances will impress, as will the contemporary family bathroom with separate shower enclosure. The three bedrooms are all doubles and the master bedroom features a vaulted ceiling with roof windows and an en-suite shower room. The property stands towards the head of a sought-after cul-de-sac, behind a large block paved driveway and a lawned garden. The enclosed rear garden features an expansive paved seating area and a lawn with decorative borders. This is an impressive home which is ready for immediate occupation: An internal inspection is vital in order to avoid disappointment. Available Begin April
When you have agreed on a property of your choice, we will provide you with a Tenancy Application Pack. This helps explain not only the next stages of your application but any permitted payments which are due before you sign your Tenancy Agreement and any which may become payable during and after the tenancy. This will also include confirmation of the agreed rent and the deposit.
Below is a list of our current permitted payments:
1. If the tenant has a pet £25.00 per pet needs to be added onto the rental amount, this is only if permission is granted from the Landlord that a pet(s) can reside at the property. A disclaimer will also be signed on the day of move in.
2. Five weeks rent to be taken as a deposit
3. Holding Deposit:
A holding deposit of ONE WEEKS RENT per property will be taken to reserve the property whilst the reference checks and preparations for the tenancy agreement are undertaken. We reserve the right to retain the holding deposit if false or misleading information is given or if the tenant fails the Right to rent Check or the tenant withdraws from the property before signing the Tenancy Agreement.
The deposit is held as a security for the performance of any obligations or the discharge of any liability arising under or in the connection with the tenancy for example in the case of any damage or unpaid rent at the end of the tenancy
4. Tenants are liable for the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual cost of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the
tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15.00 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost keys(s) or other security devices.
5. Variation of Contract (Tenants Request) £50.00 (inc.VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord(s) instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents
6. Change of Sharer (Tenants Request) £50.00 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable cost incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord(s) instructions, new tenant referencing and
Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
7. Early Termination (Tenant(s) Request) Should a tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord's cost in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of the rent outstanding on the tenancy.
8. Unpaid rent which will be charged at 3% above the Bank of England base rate from the rent due date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
Client Money Protection is provided by Prope