5 Bedroom, 3 storey End-Terraced House M14 5NN This large and spacious, 5-bed, 3 storey end-terraced house is located on Platt Lane in Rusholme, with views of Platt Fields Park and is only a short walk to Wilmslow Road, where you have access to Europe's busiest bus route with buses to Ma...
NEW TO THE MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!! A beautifully presented four bedroom detached property and in the catchment area for local primary and secondary schools, close to motorway links and local supermarkets. The property comprises of large entrance hall way, lounge with electric fire, downstairs W/C, moder...
A well presented four bedroom detached property which comprises of front reception room with gas fire, large lounge with gas fire and patio doors looking out onto the garden which is maintained to a high standard making it the perfect place to relax and enjoy the fantastic views. To the kitchen ther...
NEW TO THE MARKET FOR SALE OR TO LET! This spacious three/four bedroom detached house offers well-proportioned family accommodation and is well-positioned for access to amenities, transport networks and popular schools. The property briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, downstairs WC, a spacious livi...
NEW TO THE MARKET!!!!! A well presented two bedroom BUNGALOW the property comprises reception room, kitchen/dining room, CONSERVATORY, two double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over the bath, OFF ROAD PARKING, drive way and LARGE GARDEN Available Now Unfurnished
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.