This end shop unit is ideal for either a start up business or someone looking to expand without breaking the bank. It is close to the pedestrian crossing making it an ideal location. Cheadle Village is a busy centre some eight minutes south of Manchester City Centre and approximately one and a...
Occupying a prominent position facing Wilmslow Road (Old A34) and next door to Tubs and Loos (Opulenza), a major bathroom centre in south Manchester. This shop over recent years has been totally refurbished to a high standard (to include a new shop front).
Situated on the rear service road behind the shops on Turves Road, this modern Unit is completely self contained. It has office facilities on the ground floor and a further two large rooms at first floor level.
They are well positioned for the Motorway Network (M60 approximately three mil...
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.