NEW TO THE MARKET !!!!!! A large family home to let in the Wythenshawe area The property comprises of entrance hallway downstairs W/C, Lounge with feature fire place, reception room, kitchen with an aga cooker/dining room, There is three double bedrooms and a single bedroom with fitted units, family...
A well presented four bedroom property in a sought location of Heald Green, close to all amenities. The property comprises of entrance hall way with tiled floor, downstairs double bedroom, downstairs W/C, utility room stairs leading to lounge, newly fitted kitchen with appliances, family bathroom wi...
A beautifully presented two bedroom second floor apartment located within a purpose built block within easy reach of local amenities and the motorway network. The property is presented to a high standard and the accommodation comprises of: Entrance hallway with storage cupboard and utility room hous...
NEW TO THE MARKET!!!!! A well presented two bedroom BUNGALOW the property comprises reception room, kitchen/dining room, CONSERVATORY, two double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over the bath, OFF ROAD PARKING, drive way and LARGE GARDEN Available Now Unfurnished
A nicely presented two double bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in a popular area of Heald Green. The accommodation comprises of kitchen with gas hob and electric oven, lounge with gas fire, Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second double bedroom which leads to a large conservatory ...
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.