*** VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE *** Situated in a sought-after residential development, this freehold property is deceptive when viewed from the road. The property has been extended and altered internally in order to create a versatile home with spacious accommodation which will appeal to a wide range of b...
Situated off St Ann's Road North, this lovely bungalow has been well maintained by the late owner. It offers entrance porch, L Shaped hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, refitted shower room/WC. In addition there is a Pvcu double glazed conservatory. Outside are gardens t...
Situated on the Lakes Estate, this bungalow is in outstanding condition. Over recent years the bungalow has been extended at the rear, had the roof re-tiled. fascias, soffits and gutters replaced. In addition we are advised it was rewired about six years ago. The internal layout offers: Entrance por...
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.