Having recently been totally REFURBISHED and EXTENDED, this property regrettably comes to the market due to the vendor having to move area. It offers excellent accommodation throughout with all rooms being generous in size. This comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Family Room, Study, large LUXURY...
Available with 'No Onward Chain' this immaculate bungalow offers: Entrance Porch, Hallway, Lounge, separate Dining Room with glazed double doors to Conservatory, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms (Two with Fitted Wardrobes) Bathroom/WC. Outside: Detached Brick Garage, Greenhouse, Shed and Lands...
Situated on the POPULAR Ladybridge Development. This LIGHT and SPACIOUS THREE Bed DETACHED BUNGALOW: Built by WHELMAR Homes, which lies on a CORNER PLOT in a Cul De Sac Position. The Accommodation is as follows: Entrance Hall, Large Lounge to the Front of the Property, Kitchen, Dining Room/Sitting R...
A Well PRESENTED Semi Detached Bungalow, which can be found on the POPULAR Orrishmere Estate. This SPACIOUS two bedroom bungalow offers the following: Entrance Hall, A BRIGHT LIVING ROOM, with bay window, Kitchen, leading to the back door. Two Double Bedrooms (One Bedroom with PATIO doors leading to...
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.