Built by Charles Church in 2010/11, this lovely modern development is situated in an excellent position for most local facilities. Of special note is the Metrolink on Simonsway and the bypass extension now open about half a mile away on Styal Road. This gives direct access to Manchester Airport an...
This is a PRISTINE, Two DOUBLE Bedroom GROUND FLOOR Apartment in the HEART of Cheadle Hulme, which is offered with a 50% SHARED EQUITY. The Apartment also has TWO Large BATHROOMS, One being an En-Suite Shower Room, off the Main Bedroom. Contemporary OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER/LIVING. The Accommod...
Situated within a PURPOSE BUILT development, a well cared for RETIREMENT apartment for over 60's in a most convenient LOCATION in the heart of Cheadle. This lovely APARTMENT has recently had a NEW SHOWER ROOM AND KITCHEN installed. This Development is set in mature well maintained communal GARD...
Built by Jon-John, this purpose built apartment lies at the end of the road and backs onto open land which has become a wild life attraction over the years. The apartment which is on the first floor comes to the market for the first time in many years. It has been well looked after and offers ...
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.