An attractive first floor retirement flat for those aged 60 and above, situated off Wilmslow Road on a small private purpose-built development. The property is set within landscaped communal gardens with car parking.
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and is presented t...
Built by Charles Church within the last ten years, this lovely apartment is situated on a desirable development off Styal Road. The accommodation is as follows: Entrance Hall, Living Room/Fitted Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, the main having an En Suite - Shower Room/WC. Additional Bathroom. Outside are ...
Offered for sale with no onward chain, this ground-floor apartment offers extended accommodation, which comprises: Entrance hallway, a large reception room with double-glazed doors to the rear, a further reception room, a fitted kitchen, bathroom and two well-proportioned double bedrooms.
Situated at the end of a CUL DE SAC this GROUND FLOOR FLAT requires some minor internal IMPROVEMENT it is ideal for either a First Time Buyer or Investor. It lies off Grange Avenue in a convenient position for Cheadle Hulme Village, Schooling and Transport Links.
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.