Situated off Manor Road, this development was built by AF Ward in the late 1980's, who enjoyed an EXCELLENT reputation in their day. The development of NINE apartments fronts onto Ladybrook Road and has communal GARDENS. In addition to having a GARAGE, it also has a designated PARKING SPACE at ...
Built by A F Ward, a well known local builder at the time, this purpose built APARTMENT lies on a SMALL SELECT DEVELOPMENT which fronts onto Station Road, Cheadle Hulme Village is virtually on the doorstep where excellent shops can be found to include Waitrose, Tesco, Asda etc, It is situated on the...
This SPACIOUS top floor Apartment looks out onto the Communal LANDSCAPED Gardens. It comprises: Entrance Hall, Walk in Store Cupboard/Study, Lounge, Kitchen, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, Shower Room and separate W/C. Outside is a BRICK GARAGE (No 9) Communal Gardens and Car Parking. The Apartment does requi...
This well presented two bedroomed ground floor apartment is presented to a very good standard throughout. Located towards the rear of this popular modern development, the property offers a secure entry phone system, entrance hall with storage, a spacious lounge which opens to a fitted kitchen, two b...
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.