Situated only a few hundred yards from the centre of Heald Green Village and station these beautiful apartments are not only spacious but are finished to a high standard throughout. To the front is car parking and at the rear landscaped gardens and patio. The accommodation comprises: Communal Hallw...
Situated only a few hundred yards from the centre of Heald Green Village and station these beautiful apartments are not only spacious but are finished to a high standard throughout. To the front is car parking and at the rear landscaped gardens and patio. The accommodation comprises: Communal ...
An attractive first floor retirement flat for those aged 60 and above, situated off Wilmslow Road on a small private purpose-built development. The property is set within landscaped communal gardens with car parking.
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and is presented t...
Built by Jon-John, this purpose built apartment lies at the end of the road and backs onto open land which has become a wild life attraction over the years. The apartment which is on the first floor comes to the market for the first time in many years. It has been well looked after and offers ...
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.