This IMMACULATE spacious GROUND FLOOR Apartment with two double Bedrooms, two re-fitted Bathrooms (one En Suite Shower Room) refitted Kitchen, Standing in mature Communal Gardens with GARAGE and Visitors Parking.
Situated on the ground floor to the rear of the development, having wonder...
*** ALLOCATED SPACE IN ELECTRONICALLY GATED CAR PARK ***
Stunning throughout, this stylish luxury first floor two bed, two bathroom apartment is beautifully presented and finished to an exceptionally high standard. Designed for modern living, this is perfect for couples, small families or...
Built by A F Ward, a well known local builder at the time, this purpose built APARTMENT lies on a SMALL SELECT DEVELOPMENT which fronts onto Station Road, Cheadle Hulme Village is virtually on the doorstep where excellent shops can be found to include Waitrose, Tesco, Asda etc, It is situated on the...
This SPACIOUS top floor Apartment looks out onto the Communal LANDSCAPED Gardens. It comprises: Entrance Hall, Walk in Store Cupboard/Study, Lounge, Kitchen, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, Shower Room and separate W/C. Outside is a BRICK GARAGE (No 9) Communal Gardens and Car Parking. The Apartment does requi...
Situated at the end of a CUL DE SAC this GROUND FLOOR FLAT requires some minor internal IMPROVEMENT it is ideal for either a First Time Buyer or Investor. It lies off Grange Avenue in a convenient position for Cheadle Hulme Village, Schooling and Transport Links.
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.