Now nearing completion this wonderful family home stands in a plot of about a quarter of an acre (or thereabouts). It offers: Large Hallway, TV Lounge, Study, downstairs Shower room/Utility and magnificent through Kitchen/Dining/Living room being 10.5 metres in length x 5.76 metres. On the first ...
Occupying an EXCELLENT Central Position on a small Selected Development, having a Private Rear Garden, this SPACIOUS, BRIGHT MODERN Home was Built by One of Cheshire's Premier House Builders at that Point in Time. Accommodation offers: Large Entrance Hall, Downstairs W/C, Bright Lounge, La...
Occupying an EXCELLENT PLOT with Private Gardens this lovely family home was built by one of Cheshire's Premier House Builders at that point in time. It offers: Entrance Hall, Downstairs W/C Through Lounge, Large MODERN Fitted KITCHEN/ Breakfast Area/ Sitting Area with doors onto the gard...
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.