Available with no onward chain and located in a sought-after area close to Park Road Primary School (Ofsted rated Outstanding), this large Edwardian semi-detached residence has benefited from substantial extension and offers beautifully-presented accommodation which will suit family purchasers in pa...
Situated on St Ann's Park development on what is regarded the best road on this estate, this lovely family home offers: entrance hall, through lounge, large dining room, study (idea for those working from home), extended fitted kitchen/ breakfast area, shower room/WC, utility room. On the first...
Well-positioned in a particularly sought-after residential area, close to popular schools and with good transport connections, this attractive greatly extended double-fronted detached residence will appeal to family purchasers in particular.
Located in a sought-after cul-de-sac, this detached residence has benefited from significant extension and it provides spacious and versatile accommodation, well-suited to the needs of family buyers in particular - including those with extended families.
Offering over 1,900sq ft of impressive accommodation, this significantly extended detached house will appeal to family buyers in particular. The property stands on a good corner garden plot, with a gated driveway providing off-road parking space and leading on to an attached garage. To the rear is a...
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.