Located on a popular modern development, this versatile three/four bedroom townhouse offers well-presented accommodation across three floors, which comprises: Entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom/WC, reception room/bedroom four and a fitted breakfast kitchen which features french doors to the gard...
Situated on an established modern development, this property is ideal for either a First Time Buyer, Landlord or someone looking to trade up without breaking their budget. The accommodation is on three floors as follows: Entrance Hall, Downstairs WC, Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Area, Dining Room or Be...
Situated in a convenient location for local shops (Civic Centre), schooling, transport and the M60, this lovely property has been well looked after by the present owner. It offers: Entrance Hall, Lounge opening into Dining Room, Kitchen, Landing, Three Bedrooms, Refitted Bathroom to include a show...
Located on a popular modern residential development with gated access, this attractive and well-presented mid mews house will appeal to a wide range of potential buyers, including first-time and investment buyers.
An entrance hallway gives access to a downstairs WC. A spacious through liv...
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.