Situated on one of Heald Greens most desirable roads, this lovely home has been extended to the rear and now offers: Entrance porch, hallway, lounge, sitting room, downstairs WC, laundry room, open plan modern kitchen, dining room, family area. On the first floor are three double bedrooms (third mea...
Built in the 1995 this beautiful home offers: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Sitting Room/Play Room, Fitted Kitchen, Utility Room and down stairs WC, on the first floor four Bedrooms (three doubles with Fitted Wardrobes) two Bathrooms (one En-suite). Outside are gardens to the fro...
Beautifully presented this property has been carefully altered to allow for modern day requirements. It was built by Broseley Homes in the early 1970s and is a highly regard part of Heald Green. The village is about three quarters of a mile away. Within the area are good schools for age groups, t...
Completely modernised and extended to include re-tiling of the roof, this lovely bungalow offers excellent internal living accommodation. The property has been significantly extended to the rear, with the brickwork blending in exceptionally well with the existing.
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.