*** VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE *** Occupying a corner plot in a popular residential area, this property has benefited from a comprehensive programme of extension and updating to create an outstanding family home which can be configured to offer up to six bedrooms if desired.
A stylish and quirky high-specification "one off". Unique, spacious and boasting a fantastic open rear aspect. However you opt to describe this beautiful home, this is a rare opportunity to acquire one of the area's most distinctive homes. Having been dramatically extended and enhanced with a f...
*** VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE *** This significantly-extended detached bungalow is particularly deceptive when viewed from the road. Presented to a very high standard throughout, with contemporary decor and generously-proportioned rooms, this superb, versatile property meets the demands of modern living....
Situated close to Heald Green Village which offers good local shops and a train station giving direct access to Manchester City Centre. Within three miles are the M56/M60 Motorways, Manchester Airport and the large stores on the A34 bypass. The property offers: Entrance Hall, Downstairs WC/Sho...
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.