Probably the best location on the development this beautiful family home is decorated and finished to the highest quality, consequently home must be placed at the top of any buyers viewing list. On offer is: entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge, dining room opening into a large conservatory, fitted ...
This lovely home has been extended to both the ground and first floor and now provides spacious 'well balanced' accommodation on both floors. This is as follows: Entrance Porch, Hallway, Downstairs WC, Lounge with Inglenook, Dining Room, TV Room/Study, Fitted Kitchen, Utility Room, Landin...
Offered for sale with the benefit of "NO ONWARD CHAIN", this superb EXTENDED semi-detached house boasts SPACIOUS FAMILY accommodation which is presented in EXCELLENT CONDITION throughout. The property is located in a highly sought-after residential development, close to the plentiful amenities of C...
Situated on an established development which was built by Ben Turner this lovely home has been extended to both the side and rear both of which are two storey. It now offers: Entrance porch, hallway, through Lounge/dining room, refitted kitchen/ breakfast area opening into a sitting room, landing,...
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.