Instructions are received from the Executors to offer this lovely FREEHOLD family home which although dated, has been very well maintained over the years. Of SPECIAL note is the attached garage 28'3" x 12'1" which could very easily be converted into living accommodation subject to BUILDI...
Offered for sale with no onward chain, this spacious townhouse offers versatile accommodation which comprises: Entrance hallway with storage, fitted breakfast kitchen with door to garden, dining room/bedroom four. To the first floor is a well-proportioned living room with feature fireplace, bedroom ...
Lying off Cross Road and within the catchment of Bolshaw Primary School, this property was constructed some sixty years ago by Entwhistle. All the rooms throughout are of a good size but a buyer is going to want to do their own improvements to enhance the property.
Full of potential and offered for sale with no onward chain, this semi-detached house boasts a well-proportioned corner garden plot. The property requires a degree of internal updating and improvement, but has been priced accordingly.
The property stands behind a driveway which leads to a...
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.