Built by Sunley in 1962 this beautiful home has been totally refurbished over the past few years. It has four excellent bedrooms with the smallest being (10'3" x 8'9"). The internal layout is as follows: Entrance Hall, Downstairs WC, Large Lounge/Dining Rooms, Study/Snug, Fitted Kitchen,...
Offered for sale with the benefit of "NO ONWARD CHAIN", this superb EXTENDED semi-detached house boasts SPACIOUS FAMILY accommodation which is presented in EXCELLENT CONDITION throughout. The property is located in a highly sought-after residential development, close to the plentiful amenities of C...
*** VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE *** Known as St. Ann's Park, this immaculate property comes to the market for the first time in well over thirty years. it is without doubt a fine example which much be placed at the top of any buyer's viewing list. On offer: Entrance Porch, Hallway, Through Loung...
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.