Offering over 1,900sq ft of impressive accommodation, this significantly extended detached house will appeal to family buyers in particular. The property stands on a good corner garden plot, with a gated driveway providing off-road parking space and leading on to an attached garage. To the rear is a...
This beautiful home has been extended over recent years to provide true family accommodation. This comprises: Entrance hallway, downstairs WC, Lounge, Family room, large fully fitted Kitchen/Dining room. Utility room, landing, four bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite).
Situated off Pasturefield Road, this really beautiful property has been completely refurbished over recent years and must be placed at the tope of any house hunter's "wish list". The location is excellent being near the Metro on Simonsway, within a mile of Heald Green and Station and withi...
Situated off Pasturefield Road, this lovely home was built approximately sixty years ago by Gibson's of Wilmslow. It stands on a good sized plot in a great location close to Heald Green Village and station. The Metro on Simonsway gives access to the airport and Manchester City Centre.
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.