Offered for sale with the benefit of having No Onward Chain, this extended detached house offers spacious accommodation which comprises: Entrance hallway, Living Room with bay window, Dining Room and an L-shaped Kitchen. There is internal access to the integral garage.
Occupying a superb large garden plot in a sought-after cul-de-sac, this detached bungalow has benefited from significant extension to the rear which has created spacious and versatile accommodation which is certain to impress.
An entrance hallway leads to a large living room with feature ...
This property is being offered for sale separately from Number 12 Old Hall Road which is next door. It could easily be made into one unit if required which would provide 5 bedrooms. At present they are used for professional consulting rooms. Consequently it is a flexible blank canvas to suit ...
Offered for sale with no onward chain this well-proportioned home has recently benefited from a comprehensive programme of updating and refurbishment, creating a stylish and spacious residence which will suit the needs of family purchasers in particular. The property stands in an elevated position i...
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.