Now nearing completion this wonderful family home stands in a plot of about a quarter of an acre (or thereabouts). It offers: Large Hallway, TV Lounge, Study, downstairs Shower room/Utility and magnificent through Kitchen/Dining/Living room being 10.5 metres in length x 5.76 metres. On the first ...
Occupying an EXCELLENT PLOT with Private Gardens this lovely family home was built by one of Cheshire's Premier House Builders at that point in time. It offers: Entrance Hall, Downstairs W/C Through Lounge, Large MODERN Fitted KITCHEN/ Breakfast Area/ Sitting Area with doors onto the gard...
An exciting redevelopment project fronting onto Princess Street with the rear overlooking the River Medlock. The site is an excellent location and ideal for residential redevelopment. The designs drawn up are for a twenty two storey residential tower block which is situated between the former Facto...
Situated on St Ann's Park development on what is regarded the best road on this estate, this lovely family home offers: entrance hall, through lounge, large dining room, study (idea for those working from home), extended fitted kitchen/ breakfast area, shower room/WC, utility room. On the first...
Main and Main / Sellers will be conducting viewings through the government guidelines these, being as follows:
1. Viewings will be conducted by appointment only
2. We expect agents/sellers to accompany clients on a viewing but following social distancing rules wherever possible.
3. Upon making the appointment, you will be asked if you or accompanying viewer have been, or are feeling unwell. If you feel unwell at any point up until the appointment, you MUST inform us so as to reduce risk.
4. Clients MUST wear gloves and masks for the duration of the appointment.
5. Once the viewing has taken place, the homeowner/agent will ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate, prior to the next viewing.
6. Physical viewings are limited to TWO members of the same household. (Where viewers have children with them they must remain in the car at all times and for safety reasons we recommend parents take in turn to view the property).
7. When physically viewing properties, where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces, wash your hands regularly, and bring your own hand sanitiser.
Finally, no viewings will take place where the Client does not have the property on the market. In the case of a First Time Buyer, or purchaser in rented accommodation, they will have to provide Mortgage in Principle from their lender and sight of balance of deposit monies. Should you be a buy to let investor or have no related sale, Proof of Funds/Mortgage in Principle must be shown prior to viewing.
Where agents are not adhering to the Government Guidelines, they are putting both yourself and the seller at risk along with viewing staff.